Mailing List Archive

about spamassassin and pyzor (freebsd port, 4.9 stable)
Hi folks,

I've a question about pyzor with spamassassin (system: freebsd 4.9 stable).
I've installed the port, type 'pyzor discover', then with 'spamassassin -D <
/dev/null' I've checked if it works correctly. I see:

debug: executable for pyzor was found at /usr/local/bin/pyzor
debug: Pyzor is available: /usr/local/bin/pyzor
debug: entering helper-app run mode
debug: Pyzor: got response: Traceback (most recent call last):
debug: leaving helper-app run mode
debug: Pyzor: couldn't grok response "Traceback (most recent call last):"

that's normal?
What I've to do?

thanks for your support
Regards