Mailing List Archive

how to move mail to junk folder with spamassassin and qmail-ldap
Hi,
I am using spamassassin 2.63 and qmail-ldap running on
Suse Linux (2.4.19 kernel)

Everything works great let me say first of all. But
the functionality I would like to add is I would like
to have messages marked with X-Spam-Status: Yes
automatically moved to a Junk-Mail folder as they come
in, as opposed to each user having a filter in their
email client.

I have read the spamassassin faqs and realize that
this is a feature not a bug, but was curious to see if
anyone else had some kind of workaround (besides using
procmail, since I am calling spamassassin using
qmail-scanner and using the qmailqueue patch, and I
would rather not have to change over 1000 entries in
the ldap server).

Thanks very much for any hints in advance.

Zach