-100 points?

TIA
Eric
Re: Whitelisting my users [ In reply to ]

whitelist_from_rcvd *@mydomain.com mydomain.com

--
Scott Lambert KC5MLE Unix SysAdmin
lambert@lambertfam.org
Re: Whitelisting my users [ In reply to ]
On Thu, Mar 04, 2004 at 01:13:51PM -0500, Eric Toll wrote:
> In etc/mail/spamassassin/local.cf
>
> I have a line:
>
> whitelist_from_rcvd *@mydomain.com
>

> And just now a legitimate business email from one of my users to the
> Internet was tagged as spam.
>
> Is this wrong? Where do I tell SA to score anything I'm sending out as
> -100 points?

If your SA tags the message as spam, you can whitelist all you want but
other people's SA will not do so. Maybe it was another SA installation
that tagged the message?

HTH
Alex
Re: Whitelisting my users [ In reply to ]
At 01:13 PM 3/4/04 -0500, Eric Toll wrote:
>I have a line:
>
>whitelist_from_rcvd *@mydomain.com

whitelist_from_rcvd requires TWO parameters. One which is a From address,
one of which is a Received: header fragment.

ie: whitelist_from *@evi-inc.com xanadu.evi-inc.com