Chris
A 100% Microsoft free computer
Registered Linux User 283774 http://counter.li.org
Re: Error with this rule [ In reply to ]
I don't see anything obvious as the rule appears here. I'm wondering if the
actual rule has some ISO high-bit character(s) in it that got stripped in
the posting to the list. That C2 looks like it might be an A with a circle
over it or some such.

The other possibility is maybe a bad rule just before or after this rule.

Loren