Failed to parse line in SpamAssassin configuration, skipping: uri BigEvilList_164
Thanks
Ed

Re: Bigevil Errors [ In reply to ]
At 05:20 PM 3/3/2004, Ed BK wrote:
>I placed the current bigevil.cf in /etc/mail/spamassassin/
>restarted SA
>Then spamassassin --lint to test and got a ton of the following type ERRORS.
>any idea whats wrong?

How'd you get your copy of bigevil?

It looks like you somehow got a line-wrap inserted on the BigEvilList_162
rule, and possibly others.

use wget http://www.merchantsoverseas.com/wwwroot/gorilla/bigevil.cf to
download a copy directly and see if it works better.
Re: Bigevil Errors [ In reply to ]
THATS WAS IT!
YOUR GREAT THANKS
Ed

RE: Bigevil Errors [ In reply to ]
Even though this problem has happened numerous times. It still freaks me out
when I see that subject!

"Oh Shiznit! What did I miss!?!?!?" :-)

Good to see it wasn't me........this time.

--Chris

>I placed the current bigevil.cf in /etc/mail/spamassassin/
>restarted SA
>Then spamassassin --lint to test and got a ton of the following type
ERRORS.
>any idea whats wrong?

How'd you get your copy of bigevil?

It looks like you somehow got a line-wrap inserted on the BigEvilList_162
rule, and possibly others.

use wget http://www.merchantsoverseas.com/wwwroot/gorilla/bigevil.cf to
download a copy directly and see if it works better.

_____

Do you Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Finance: Get
<http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=22055/*http://taxes.yahoo.com/filing.html> your