Matt Kettler's AntiDrug not found (404) at
http://mywebpages.comcast.net/mkettler/sa/antidrug.cf

Gary
Re: Did antidrug move? [ In reply to ]
Gary Smith wrote:

>Rules_du_jour is generating errors today:
>
>The following rules had 404 errors:
>Matt Kettler's AntiDrug not found (404) at
>http://mywebpages.comcast.net/mkettler/sa/antidrug.cf
>
>Gary

None of the rules on Jennifer's site are working either. I know she
said they were moving, but I don't see any reference on where to.
Anyone know where they've gone?

Chris
Re: Did antidrug move? [ In reply to ]
At 10:05 AM 3/2/2004, Gary Smith wrote:
>Rules_du_jour is generating errors today:
>
>The following rules had 404 errors:
>Matt Kettler's AntiDrug not found (404) at
>http://mywebpages.comcast.net/mkettler/sa/antidrug.cf
>
>Gary

No, I've not moved.. it appears comcast's server is having issues. The
underlying files are still in the account, but their webserver isn't
showing them. I'll contact comcast to see what the problem is...
Re: Did antidrug move? [ In reply to ]
At 10:05 AM 3/2/2004, Gary Smith wrote:
>Rules_du_jour is generating errors today:
>
>The following rules had 404 errors:
>Matt Kettler's AntiDrug not found (404) at
>http://mywebpages.comcast.net/mkettler/sa/antidrug.cf

Update: I just spoke with comcast. Apparently they had some problems with
their personal webpage server this AM and have been restoring webpages all
morning. Sounds a bit like a disk failure and they're restoring them one
tape at a time.
Re: Did antidrug move? [ In reply to ]
At 11:27 AM 3.2.2004 -0500, Matt Kettler wrote:
>At 10:05 AM 3/2/2004, Gary Smith wrote:
>>Rules_du_jour is generating errors today:
>>
>>The following rules had 404 errors:
>>Matt Kettler's AntiDrug not found (404) at
>>http://mywebpages.comcast.net/mkettler/sa/antidrug.cf
>
>Update: I just spoke with comcast. Apparently they had some problems with
>their personal webpage server this AM and have been restoring webpages all
>morning. Sounds a bit like a disk failure and they're restoring them one
>tape at a time.

...which means they may restore an older version of your file....??

Best regards,
Jack L. Stone,
Administrator

Sage American
http://www.sage-american.com
jacks@sage-american.com
Re: Did antidrug move? [ In reply to ]
At 01:22 PM 3/2/2004, Jack L. Stone wrote:
>...which means they may restore an older version of your file....??

No, I checked on the back end via FTP.. it's all there and up-to-date..
it's just the linkage between the back end and the front end that seems
hosed now. (ie: the webserver fails to realize that the mkettler account
exists)

It would have been very unlikely they'd have restored an old version at
this juncture anyway.. antidrug hasn't been modified since 2/18.

Even if they did restore an old version, I'd re-upload the latest and post
a note on the list.