Mailing List Archive

[Off-Topic] Blog from KAM on Cybersecurity and Looking for Hecklers for my workshop at InboxExpo
Thanks to Inbox Expo for publishing my 2 Secrets to Streamline
Cybersecurity Projects. You can read it at
https://inboxexpo.com/2-secrets-from-from-kam/ and no registration or
silliness required!

I will also be presenting the keynote and a workshop for InboxExpo.com on
February 27th. While the onsite venue is full, free virtual tickets are
available thanks to Dotdigital. Register today at https://lnkd.in/gATaQaGX.

My Workshop will be a facilitated discussion on deliverability, SEO, Spam,
Marketing, Branding, etc.

If you are interested in more content from me and want to learn more about
CRM, Emails, Marketing, Email Security, and using Google Cloud & AI, I will
be working with emailexpert.org to give free classes as part of the 2023
membership drive running now. Join today!

Regards,
KAM
--
Kevin A. McGrail