* .club, .date, .guru, .link, .live, .online, .press, .pw, .quest,
* .rest, .sbs, .shop, .stream, .top, .trade, .work, .xyz TLD abuse

hits some mails on postfix maillist
Re: KAM FP [ In reply to ]
Pains me to agree with Benny, but the rules should be split out...

On 20/01/2023 09:07, Benny Pedersen wrote:

> * 5.0 KAM_SOMETLD_ARE_BAD_TLD
> .buzz,
> .cam,
> .club,
> .link,
> .live,

minor annoyances, score closer to 1

> .shop,
> .stream,
> .top,

abused, score closer to 2 more appropriate

> xyz
> .online

massively abused, 5 is too low, but most ISP's and enterprises MTA
block those two anyway.

YMMV (but unlikely on the last two me thinks)... this is based on
Australasia, can't speak for what is seen in the EU or US

Noel Butler

This Email, including attachments, may contain legally privileged
information, therefore at all times remains confidential and subject to
copyright protected under international law. You may not disseminate
this message without the authors express written authority to do so.
If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender then
delete all copies of this message including attachments immediately.
Confidentiality, copyright, and legal privilege are not waived or lost
by reason of the mistaken delivery of this message.
Re: KAM FP [ In reply to ]
Please see the KAM.cf for instructions to send a sample for review.

A mailing list that might discuss spam issues is probably better suited to
a welcomelist entry though

Re: KAM FP [ In reply to ]
Kevin A. McGrail skrev den 2023-01-20 04:07:
> Please see the KAM.cf for instructions to send a sample for review.

are you unsubscribed on postfix maillist now ? :)

#!/bin/sh

echo "begin sa-update default channel"
# sa-update -D
sa-update
echo "end sa-update default channel"

# Download and Import the channel's GPG signing key:
# wget https://mcgrail.com/downloads/kam.sa-channels.mcgrail.com.key
# sa-update --import kam.sa-channels.mcgrail.com.key

# NOTE: The key fingerprint is: 21D9 7142 272C 9066 FCAA 792B 4A15 6DA5
24C0 63D8
# Update the KAM Channel:

echo "begin sa-update channel kam.sa-channels.mcgrail.com --score-limit
2 --score-multiplier 0.8"
sa-update --gpgkey 24C063D8 --channel kam.sa-channels.mcgrail.com
--score-limit 2 --score-multiplier 0.8
echo "end sa-update channel kam.sa-channels.mcgrail.com --score-limit 2
--score-multiplier 0.8"

# 3dr party channels

echo "begin sa-update --channel spamassassin.snb.it --gpgkey A96BF255
--score-limit 2 --score-multiplier 0.8"
sa-update --channel spamassassin.snb.it --gpgkey A96BF255 --score-limit
2 --score-multiplier 0.8
echo "end sa-update --channel spamassassin.snb.it --gpgkey A96BF255
--score-limit 2 --score-multiplier 0.8"

# and now ? :)

echo "begin spamd reload"
/etc/init.d/spamd reload
echo "end spamd reload"

# daily job done
Re: KAM FP [ In reply to ]
Using the score limit and multiple concepts we added to sa-update are an
excellent way to customize channels for your server!

--score-limit 2 --score-multiplier 0.8