Mailing List Archive

Re: [mailop] gmail putting most messages into Spam
John Levine via mailop skrev den 2023-01-18 23:00:
> It appears that Jaroslaw Rafa via mailop <raj@rafa.eu.org> said:
>> Dnia 18.01.2023 o godz. 07:39:48 Mark Alley via mailop pisze:
>>> Woops, sorry, wrong link pasted. That's the sender guidelines -
>>> while still helpful, was not what I was trying to send.
>
> The eu.org domain gives out free subdomains to anyone, including a lot
> of spammers. As we've repeatedly pointed out, sometimes free services
> are only worth what you pay for them.

new freemail tld in spamassassin ?

cc: spamassassin
Re: [mailop] gmail putting most messages into Spam [ In reply to ]
It's not a freemail provider but if the domain is being abused, I would
recommend adding it to a rule that gives it a few points just because of
the potential for abuse.

More surgically, we could add it to the two TLD listing so RBL lookups will
work.

Regards, KAM