but i would like it to  be:   Keep

Thanks,
Pete.
Re: Hidden parts in anchors texts [ In reply to ]
On 2022-08-24 at 13:11:11 UTC-0400 (Wed, 24 Aug 2022 17:11:11 +0000
(UTC))
Pedro David Marco via users <pedrod_marco@yahoo.com>
is rumored to have said:

> Hi,
> is there any way to make SA ignore hidden text in  anchors in URI
> checks?  (using uri_deatil)
> just an example:
> none;">XXX</span>ep</a>
>
> SA renders anchor_text  as:    KeXXXep
> but i would like it to  be:   Keep

There are no plans to implement an instrumented HTML renderer in SA. :)
So gnerically, no: SA cannot tell that a piece of body text is invisible
and should be removed from what it sees as 'body text' for rules.

I think there are some rules that would catch the specific styling, as
both mechanisms there to make the text invisible are exceedingly sketchy
and disreputable in email.

Do you have a spample that gets past SA without hitting rules on that
span tag?

--
Bill Cole
Not Currently Available For Hire
Re: Hidden parts in anchors texts [ In reply to ]

On 24.08.22 14:50, Bill Cole wrote:
>There are no plans to implement an instrumented HTML renderer in SA.

perhaps ExtractText module could do that.
It's available in SA4 (currently beta afaik) and on:
https://github.com/DavidGoodwin/ExtractText

2B|!2B, that's a question!
Re: Hidden parts in anchors texts [ In reply to ]
NOTE that I don't believe the version in SA4 is the same as that github
version.  I'd recommend the one in the SA 4.0.0 RC1.

On 8/29/2022 1:10 PM, Matus UHLAR - fantomas wrote:
> perhaps ExtractText module could do that.
> It's available in SA4 (currently beta afaik) and on:
> https://github.com/DavidGoodwin/ExtractText

--
Kevin A. McGrail
KMcGrail@Apache.org

Member, Apache Software Foundation
Re: Hidden parts in anchors texts [ In reply to ]

On 30.08.22 01:00, Kevin A. McGrail wrote:
>NOTE that I don't believe the version in SA4 is the same as that
>github version.? I'd recommend the one in the SA 4.0.0 RC1.

I just wanted to point to version that MIGHT to work with former SA
versions.

Of course I recommend trying SA4 too (works here from Debian experimental).

Chernobyl was an Windows 95 beta test site.
Re: Hidden parts in anchors texts [ In reply to ]
Thanks to all,
it should be much easier and simple. Currently Permsgstatus contains both visible and invisible rendered html from thre body, What in my modest opinion should be very usefullwould be to have the same when it comes to anchors from links.
Reagrds,
Pete.