*https://onedrive.live.com/download?cid=**
*
Then a hit on THIS RegEx:
*\b(Fil lösenord|File password): [A-Z]{2}\d{4}\b**
*

(I'll let someone else jump in here and create and share the actual SA
implementation of this, if desired - along with any suggested improvements)

-- Rob McEwen, invaluement
Re: rules for a sneaky SPEAR-VIRUS spam that gets past bayes [ In reply to ]
Just off the top of my head:

rawbody ONEDRIVE_DOWNLOAD m'https://onedrive\.live\.com/download[?]cid='
score ONEDRIVE_DOWNLOAD 0.5
describe ONEDRIVE_DOWNLOAD Download link to a file on Onedrive

Personally I'd be inclined to put an i on the end of that.

body FILE_PWD_INFO /\b(?:Fil lösenord|File password):\s[A-Z]{2}\d{4}\b/
score FILE_PWD_INFO 3
describe FILE_PWD_INFO Email has a password to an archive file

meta PWD_ONEDRIVE_DLOAD ONEDRIVE_DOWNLOAD && FILE_PWD_INFO
score PWD_ONEDRIVE_DLOAD 4
describe PWD_ONEDRIVE_DLOAD Email contains download for passworded Onedrive file

Loren