Mailing List Archive

[Spamhaus Notice] Reminder about the new DBL entering production tomorrow
Hello,

the production version of the Spamhaus Domain Blocklist (DBL) with
hostnames will go live tomorrow at 12.00 hrs UTC. This will happen
automatically, with no changes required to the zone you query, unless
you changed to query dbl-beta.spamhaus.org.

We hope you benefit from the increased accuracy.

If you haven’t already done so, we recommend updating your plug-in to
this version: https://github.com/spamhaus/spamassassin-dqs

Thanks again to all those who tested and provided feedback for the beta
version. Please remember that if you changed your config to query,
dbl-beta.spamhaus.org, this needs to be updated to query the production
DBL, as dbl-beta.spamhaus.org will not be available after February 15th,
2022.

--
Best regards,
Riccardo Alfieri