Mailing List Archive

SA-learn problem in windows
I'm trying to use sa-learn in windows. I'm running SA via "No Spam
Today!".

I had copied some spam e-mails to a folder and tried running sa-learn on
them, but it says that 0 messages were examined. I'm a little confused
at what to put for the config and rule paths. All my rule and config
files are in "E:/Program Files/No Spam Today!/sa/ruleset". I have no
other rules anywhere else. However, I do have a C:\Perl folder with SA
stuff in it that I'm not using so I don't want it looking there. Here's
the output I'm getting. Does it tell anyone what I'm doing wrong? Do I
need to put anything special in local.cf? Currently, I have bayes
disabled in there..

E:\Program Files\No Spam Today!\sa>sa-learn --spam --dbpath "E:/Program
Files/No Spam Today!/db" -D -C "E:/Program Files/No Spam
Today!/sa/ruleset" -p "" --siteconfigpath="E:/Program Files/No Spam
Today!/sa/ruleset" "E:/Program Files/No Spa
m Today!/learndata/spam"
debug: Score set 0 chosen.
debug: running in taint mode? no
debug: defining getpwuid() wrapper using 'unknown' as username
debug: using "E:/Program Files/No Spam Today!/sa/ruleset" for default
rules dir
debug: using "E:/Program Files/No Spam Today!/sa/ruleset" for site rules
dir
debug: using "C:\Documents and Settings\demi/.spamassassin/user_prefs"
for user
prefs file
debug: Score set 0 chosen.
debug: Initialising learner
debug: Initialising learner
Learned from 0 message(s) (0 message(s) examined).

Thanks,
Mark DeMichele