Mailing List Archive

All mail marked as Spam
Hi!

I've made a new fresh install. RH9 + Postfix + SA (all latest stable
versions)

I'm relaying mail for my internal exchangeserver. But all mails are flagged
as spam. Here's an example-header:

What am i doing wrong here?

Thanks

Martin
Re: All mail marked as Spam [ In reply to ]
Martin Lyberg <martin.lyberg@idkommunikation.com> writes:

> I'm relaying mail for my internal exchangeserver. But all mails are
> flagged as spam. Here's an example-header:

Did you send yourself GTUBE? If so, try deleting your autowhitelist
files.

Daniel

--
Daniel Quinlan anti-spam (SpamAssassin), Linux,
http://www.pathname.com/~quinlan/ and open source consulting
RE: All mail marked as Spam [ In reply to ]
: From: Daniel Quinlan [mailto:quinlan@pathname.com]
:
: Did you send yourself GTUBE? If so, try deleting your
: autowhitelist files.

No, just a simple mail with "test" in the body.

What's that autowhitelist files? And where are they located?

/ Martin
RE: All mail marked as Spam [ In reply to ]
: From: Martin Lyberg [mailto:martin.lyberg@idkommunikation.com]
:
: Hi!
:
: I've made a new fresh install. RH9 + Postfix + SA (all latest stable
: versions)
:
: I'm relaying mail for my internal exchangeserver. But all
: mails are flagged as spam. Here's an example-header:
:
:
: What am i doing wrong here?

Still no clues, anyone?