any ideas ?

thanks

Sebastian Ezequiel Ovide
Re: no such user USER@DOMAIN [ In reply to ]
* Sebastian Ovide <seezov@libero.it> [2004-02-25 11:01]:
> I folk

> I have qmail+vpopmail+spamassasin+qmailscanner on my system
> and I don't know why spamassasin creates a lot of directorys , in the root
> directory , as "no such user USER@DOMAIN" in root directory. Inside there is the
> file .spamassassin

This is the wrong mailing list. It looks like a Q-S issue. Please check
your spamd options. Might be that -x is missing. See Q-S FAQ [1] for
reference (Section: Content-Scanner Issues, Item 12).

Hope this helps
Alex

[1] http://qmail-scanner.sourceforge.net/FAQ.php

--
Alex Pleiner
zeitform Internet Dienste Fraunhoferstrasse 5