Mailing List Archive

helping expire a garbled Bayes DB
Hello,

I have been working for a few weeks now to get my bayes DB to expire
its tokens. I cant afford to lose my entire DB (now at 3 million
tokens) so i need to find a workaround. A couple tools have been posted
to help dump then load the DB but dont seem to be working. The issue at
large I think is that my newest atime is somewhere around 40 years in
the future. So i have a problem.

Does anybody know if there is a way to modify the expiry code so when
doing an expiry run, bayes only calculates data based on a "valid" atime
value so that one messed up token (or multiple) doesnt screw up the
entire db and prevent an expire?

thanks
adam