Mailing List Archive

Add a score based on sent time?
Hi,

how could I add a score of - for example - 1.5 points to every message
that has been sent "at night" (between 11 PM and 5 AM)?

Regards
Gerhard
RE: Add a score based on sent time? [ In reply to ]

Go to the link in my sig. Look at the Custom Eval section. It has already
been written, but you have to edit the code and it will have to be re added
after every upgrade. Use at your own risk. I'm not a developer, doctor, or
licensed zoo keeper.

Chris Santerre
System Admin and SA Custom Rules Emporium keeper
http://www.merchantsoverseas.com/wwwroot/gorilla/sa_rules.htm
'It is not the strongest of the species that survives,
not the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change.'
Charles Darwin
RE: Add a score based on sent time? [ In reply to ]
--On Friday, February 20, 2004 9:11 AM -0500 Chris Santerre
<csanterre@MerchantsOverseas.com> wrote:

> Go to the link in my sig. Look at the Custom Eval section. It has already
> been written, but you have to edit the code and it will have to be re
> added after every upgrade.

Until the next major release (3.0.0), when one will be able to install
plugins to do this.
> --On Friday, February 20, 2004 9:11 AM -0500 Chris Santerre
> <csanterre@MerchantsOverseas.com> wrote:
>
> > Go to the link in my sig. Look at the Custom Eval section.
> It has already
> > been written, but you have to edit the code and it will
> have to be re
> > added after every upgrade.
>
> Until the next major release (3.0.0), when one will be able
> to install
> plugins to do this.

Stop it! You turn me on when you say things like that ;)

--Chris (Gone too far)
Re: Add a score based on sent time? [ In reply to ]
What if the other side of the world wants to send a legitimate mail.
It might accidentally caught.

Srujan