Mailing List Archive

Re: J.D. Falk spineless insults (Re: HABEAS_ACCREDITED SPAMMER)
On Thu, 2009-12-03 at 11:23 -0700, J.D. Falk wrote:
> On Dec 2, 2009, at 12:59 AM, richard@buzzhost.co.uk wrote:
>
> > As for
> > insulting you - grow up. You work in the business of sending unwanted
> > junk email.
>
> You haven't done any research at all, have you?
>
> http://www.cauce.org/about/bod.html
> http://www.circleid.com/members/3217/
>
> I expect an apology.
>
> --
> J.D. Falk <jdfalk@returnpath.net>
> Return Path Inc

Me to. I'll give you a hand written apology if you give me an individual
handwritten apology for every item of UCE I've had from a RP customer?
Sound fair?

Whilst your links fill me with laughter - the first Google I do for
'return path' says it all:

"Return Path
Improve email delivery and avoid email blacklists with Return Path."

So you sold out El Spamtard?
Re: J.D. Falk spineless insults (Re: HABEAS_ACCREDITED SPAMMER) [ In reply to ]
On Dec 3, 2009, at 13:43, "richard@buzzhost.co.uk" <richard@buzzhost.co.uk
> wrote:
> On Thu, 2009-12-03 at 11:23 -0700, J.D. Falk wrote:
>> On Dec 2, 2009, at 12:59 AM, richard@buzzhost.co.uk wrote:

Look, get a room. Or at least take this twisted courtship dance
offlist and spare us, please.

RE: J.D. Falk spineless insults (Re: HABEAS_ACCREDITED SPAMMER) [ In reply to ]
> From: LuKreme
>
> Look, get a room. Or at least take this twisted courtship
> dance offlist and spare us, please.

LuKreme,

certainly we understand your point here, yet what about accountability for
Return Path Inc (and other RPI companies) related rules in the default
Spamassassin configs?

we all know we can change them, yet why are they even there as a default?

how did they get in there in the first place?

i do not know and/or forgot specifically where to check...

last but not least, has any of that been changed in the upcoming future
version(s) of Spamassassin?

tia

- rh