here otherwise, waiting to get (nbugs == 0) before doing either.

Thoughts?

--j.
Re: bugs, pre1, and starting mass-checks [ In reply to ]
On Sat, Jun 05, 2004 at 07:41:33PM -0700, Justin Mason wrote:
> Just looking at the schedule. I think our current set of bugs wouldn't
> block either a pre1 release or a set-0 mass-check. ;)
> I have a feeling we could spend a long time "spinning on a lock"
> here otherwise, waiting to get (nbugs == 0) before doing either.

I figure we can do a set0 and set1 score generation, ala #3447. just take
the latest net results. we could fake the set 2 and 3 scores for now.
so there.

as for the other 6 tickets, 3 are reviewable, 3471 needs an addition
to the patch for SQL, 3295 seems to be headed for 3.1.0, and 3480 is
"to be investigated".

I think we can get this stuff done this weekend, and that'll be it
for the tickets and pre1.

--
Randomly Generated Tagline:
"...Deep Hack Mode--that mysterious and frightening state of
Re: bugs, pre1, and starting mass-checks [ In reply to ]
Re: bugs, pre1, and starting mass-checks [ In reply to ]
On Sat, Jun 05, 2004 at 09:46:12PM -0700, Justin Mason wrote:
> The only problem with doing set1 right now, is that the SPF_PASS rules
> won't fire (since they're unreferenced meta tests at the moment).
> But set 0 should be doable, I agree...

We were going to set those to near-0 anyway...

--
Randomly Generated Tagline:
Anyone who thinks UNIX is intuitive should be forced to write 5000 lines of