find /static/css -name '*.css' | xargs grep 'callback'

but got no results either way. What's the trick to callbacks in 4.4 for
CSS? Or do I make a copy of one of the CSS files in /opt/rt4/local and
modify it? Thanks.

--
Alex Hall
Automatic Distributors, IT department
ahall@autodist.com
Re: missing callbacks in 4.4.1 CSS? [ In reply to ]
Hi Alex,

No need for a callback. Just include your CSS files in a lib. There is a
function call you can make to include a CSS file in /static/css/. This is
the proper way in, at least, 4.2.

-m

Re: missing callbacks in 4.4.1 CSS? [ In reply to ]
Thanks. By "lib", I assume you just mean to make a folder somewhere, then
use "@import myNewLib/myFile.css"? Should I make a replacement for the css
file in local/html/NoAut/something that I'm replacing? I actually don't see
a static folder around this CSS folder, so I'm not quite sure what should
go where.h

Re: missing callbacks in 4.4.1 CSS? [ In reply to ]
Hey Alex,

On Fri, Dec 9, 2016 at 10:08 AM, Alex Hall <ahall@autodist.com> wrote:
> Thanks. By "lib", I assume you just mean to make a folder somewhere, then
> use "@import myNewLib/myFile.css"? Should I make a replacement for the css
> file in local/html/NoAut/something that I'm replacing? I actually don't see
> a static folder around this CSS folder, so I'm not quite sure what should go
> where.h

The static directory would be in your extension file hierarchy.

You'll be doing yourself a favor to be making most of your
customizations by ways of your own site modules (or extension).

Here is the documentation link for including your own static files:

https://docs.bestpractical.com/rt/4.4.1/writing_extensions.html#CSS-and-Javascript

Since you're using Debian the Perl modules for creating RT modules
should be in APT. I'd move forward with Module::Install::RTx.

-m
---------
Re: missing callbacks in 4.4.1 CSS? [ In reply to ]
Le 09/12/2016 à 17:08, Alex Hall a écrit :
> Thanks. By "lib", I assume you just mean to make a folder somewhere,
> then use "@import myNewLib/myFile.css"? Should I make a replacement
> for the css file in local/html/NoAut/something that I'm replacing? I
> actually don't see a static folder around this CSS folder, so I'm not
> quite sure what should go where.h

Hi,

you just have to create a folder local/static/css and put CSS files here
with thinks you want to add/override. THen to use them, add each CSS
file name (without path) in configuration variable @CSSFiles and restart
you're web server.

Doc:
https://docs.bestpractical.com/rt/4.4.1/RT_Config.html#Web-interface