---------
RT 4.4 and RTIR Training Sessions https://bestpractical.com/training
* Los Angeles - September, 2016
Re: "Bug with queuelist" [ In reply to ]
Am 16.06.2016 um 10:50 schrieb Alexander Reintzsch:
> Maybe if there is no really good reason you can remove the lc in share, too.
>
> Otherwise I would be interested why status names must have lower case letters.

Statuses are stored internally lowercase since RT 4.0.13 [1].
The lc in QueueSummaryByLifecycle was added in RT 4.0.18 [2] to fix a
regression from the change above.

Which RT version are you using?
Can you confirm that the ticket status is saved in lowercase within the
database?

Chris

[1]
https://github.com/bestpractical/rt/commit/798505e632322514ead81eee0d0b8fb32999d202
[2]
https://github.com/bestpractical/rt/commit/5a5579867ae459ce3c55571450a501220ba9b3a8
---------
Re: "Bug with queuelist" [ In reply to ]
Hi Christian,

> Statuses are stored internally lowercase since RT 4.0.13 [1].
> The lc in QueueSummaryByLifecycle was added in RT 4.0.18 [2] to fix a
> regression from the change above.

> Which RT version are you using?

Version 4.4.0

>Can you confirm that the ticket status is saved in lowercase within the
>database?

Yes, you are right. I changed it manually in the database and didn't use lower case. So, so problem was on my side.

Thanks.

So this can be closed. And I will do the change in the database too.
---------