Mailing List Archive

RT 3.0.9 - Performance Enhancements and Oracle support
I'm pleased to announce the immediate availability of RT 3.0.9. This
version includes a new, tested port to Oracle 9iR2, as well as a number
of significant performance improvements.

Download it today:

http://download.bestpractical.com/pub/rt/release/rt-3-0-9.tar.gz

RT 3.0.9 requires DBIx::SearchBuilder 0.97 which was just released to
CPAN. This version is identical to the 0.97_02 development release.
That development release is available at:

http://search.cpan.org/CPAN/authors/id/J/JE/JESSE/DBIx-SearchBuilder
-0.97_02.tar.gz

This is the last version of RT that will be developed using aegis. From
now on, we'll be using Subversion. You can find out more about
subversion at http://subversion.tigris.org.

You can get access to the latest RT sources with the 'svn' tool and the
following command:

svn co svn://svn.bestpractical.com/bps-public/rt/trunk rt-trunk

Our Subversion repository is publicly browsable at:

http://svn.bestpractical.com/viewcvs.cgi/rt/trunk/

Jesse

rt.3.D000, C0, jesse, Thu Mar 13 20:43:23 2003, RT: Request Tracker,
branch 3.0.
RT: Request Tracker, branch 3.0.

Change Delta Brief Description
399 332 Searching for role groups generated queries that were
way too
complex
48 333 First cut at new oracle code from Netzah
501 334 Adding UTF8 support for oracle; Oracle install
instructions;
searchbuilder dep bumped; bumping to 3.0.9pre2
502 335 Deleted tickets should never be found in searches
503 336 #5212 Unicode issues with incoming mail with a
charset or
encoding of UTF-8 (caps)
500 337 Reversing our no-cache pragmas, since IE can't cope
with them
over SSL
506 338 A couple of perf fixes from autrijus which _require_
SearchBuilder 0.97. Reduces long ticket display by 30%
509 340 RT now uses progressive rendering by default AND no
longer
blocks the load of the CSS sheet; 3.0.9pre4
511 341 Optimizing column loads from autrijus' new column
load patches
513 343 More performance work listing ticket Attachments
515 344 Turning off autoflush for ticket attachments so we
can a
content type
516 345 #5178: Use less verbose html for ticket history
518 347 Improved next/prev handling for merged tickets
519 348 Bumping to 3.0.9 - Noting preference for perl 5.8.3
Re: RT 3.0.9 - Performance Enhancements and Oracle support [ In reply to ]
(as an aside, the PGP signature on that message was broken due to being
passed through mailman twice)

--
http://www.bestpractical.com/rt -- Trouble Ticketing. Free.