Mailing List Archive

Next Monday: RT Training in DC - discounted admission
Next Monday, we'll be offering RT developer training in Washington.
We've had a few last minute cancellations, which means I get to play the
part of "Crazy Eddie." So, without further ado:

We've got just a few available spots for:

** RT DEVELOPER TRAINING IN WASHINGTON DC **

AN AMAZING, NEVER BEFORE OFFERED PRICE!

SAVE 40% IF YOU ACT NOW!

DETAILED, DEVELOPER TAUGHT RT TRAINING, JUST $600!

WE'RE PRACTICALLY GIVING IT AWAY!

TO GET IN ON THIS INCREDIBLE OFFER, EMAIL NOW!

OUR TICKETING SYSTEM IS STANDING BY TO CONFIRM YOUR RESERVATION!

EMAIL training@bestpractical.com NOW TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THIS
AMAZING OPPORTUNITY!

This comprehensive session will include:

RT's system architecture
A guided tour of the RT source code
Extension mechanisms you can use to customize RT
How to tie RT into your existing authentication infrastructure
Building your own tools that talk to the RT backend
Automating common procedures
Customizing RT's workflow to match your own
How to write custom reports based on RT's data
Coffee in the morning and afternoon