Mailing List Archive

RSyslog Windows Agent -
Hi all,

I am new to RSyslog and would like to get some advice on an issue I am getting on RSyslog Windows Agent. I am able to forward the logs from my Windows Server 2022 with RSyslog WIndows Agent, but my logs do not contain my configured Syslog Tag Value, so they end up in a ".log" folder. Route log is not yet configured on the RSyslog server, as it belongs to my customer and they said that it should be visible in my logs. Any advice is much appreciated.

Best regards,

Sam
Re: RSyslog Windows Agent - [ In reply to ]
Dear Sam,

You can contact Adiscon Support directly for RSyslog Windows Agent related
questions as well.

Can you verify which syslog header you are using in message options of your
Send Syslog Action?`
If not configured, switch to "Use RFC 5424 processing" instead of legacy
RFC3164.

Best regards,
Andre Lorbach
--
Adiscon GmbH
Mozartstr. 21

Informations regarding your data privacy policy can be found here:
https://www.adiscon.com/data-privacy-policy/

are not the intended recipient or have received this e-mail in error please
notify the sender immediately and delete this e-mail. Any unauthorized
copying, disclosure or distribution of the material in this e-mail is
strictly forbidden.