Hi everyone,

I notice there are no builds for EPEL-8 on the yum repository. Any idea when we'll start seeing those show up? Working through getting RHEL8 supported in my environment.

Thanks!

Scot Kreienkamp | Senior Systems Engineer | La-Z-Boy Corporate
One La-Z-Boy Drive | Monroe, Michigan 48162 | * 734-384-6403 | | * 7349151444 | * Scot.Kreienkamp@la-z-boy.com
www.la-z-boy.com<http://www.la-z-boy.com> | facebook.com/lazboy<http://facebook.com/lazboy> | twitter.com/lazboy<http://twitter.com/lazboy> | youtube.com/lazboy<http://youtube.com/lazboy>
[cid:4C-lzbVertical_9ddbc47c-2ac7-4ab5-9162-d7bc17d5d136.jpg]

This message is intended only for the individual or entity to which it is addressed. It may contain privileged, confidential information which is exempt from disclosure under applicable laws. If you are not the intended recipient, you are strictly prohibited from disseminating or distributing this information (other than to the intended recipient) or copying this information. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by e-mail or by telephone at the above number. Thank you.
Re: RedHat 8 builds timeline? [ In reply to ]
The obs repositories have it side today.

Rainer

Sent from phone, thus brief.

Scot Kreienkamp via rsyslog <rsyslog@lists.adiscon.com> schrieb am Mi., 2.
Okt. 2019, 20:30:

Re: RedHat 8 builds timeline? [ In reply to ]
Think you may have been the victim of autocorrect… I’m taking that to mean the EPEL repositories should have it? If so I’m not seeing it, either on EPEL or rpms.adiscon.com.

Scot Kreienkamp | Senior Systems Engineer | La-Z-Boy Corporate
One La-Z-Boy Drive | Monroe, Michigan 48162 | • 734-384-6403 | | • 7349151444 | • Scot.Kreienkamp@la-z-boy.com

ATTENTION: This email was sent to La-Z-Boy from an external source. Be vigilant when opening attachments or clicking links.

One La-Z-Boy Drive | Monroe, Michigan 48162 | * 734-384-6403 | | * 7349151444 | * Scot.Kreienkamp@la-z-boy.com<mailto:Scot.Kreienkamp@la-z-boy.com>
www.la-z-boy.com<http://www.la-z-boy.com><http://www.la-z-boy.com> | facebook.com/lazboy<http://facebook.com/lazboy><http://facebook.com/lazboy> | twitter.com/lazboy<http://twitter.com/lazboy><http://twitter.com/lazboy> | youtube.com/lazboy<http://youtube.com/lazboy><http://youtube.com/lazboy>

Re: RedHat 8 builds timeline? [ In reply to ]
https://www.rsyslog.com/downloads/download-other/

Scot Kreienkamp <Scot.Kreienkamp@la-z-boy.com> schrieb am Do., 3. Okt.
2019, 21:09:

Re: RedHat 8 builds timeline? [ In reply to ]
Ah, got it… my bad. I hadn’t visited that page in quite some time as I was just used to using the Adiscon repo.