Mailing List Archive

rsyslog 4.1.6 (devel) released
Hi all,

we have just released rsyslog 4.1.6, a member of the development branch. The
new version offers numerous enhancements and also many bug fixes. Most
importantly, RainerScript has been improved (functions are now supported),
native CSV support has been added, omfile now detects errors writing to files
and can retry the operation and much more. The testbench has greatly been
enhanced, portability been improved and performance in some cases increased.
The output plugin interface now supports an enhanced API and a number of bugs
have been fixed.

Change Log:

http://www.rsyslog.com/Article360.phtml

Download:

http://www.rsyslog.com/Downloads-req-viewdownloaddetails-lid-153.phtml

As always, feedback is appreciated.

Tom Bergfeld

--

Support
=======

Improving rsyslog is costly, but you can help! We are looking for
organizations that find rsyslog useful and wish to contribute back.
You can contribute by reporting bugs, improve the software, or donate
money or equipment.

Commercial support contracts for rsyslog are available, and they help
finance continued maintenance. Adiscon GmbH, a privately held German
company, is currently funding rsyslog development. We are always
looking for interesting development projects. For details on how to
help, please see http://www.rsyslog.com/doc-how2help.html.