Mailing List Archive

Re: Another helgrind log
Hi all,

just a quick wrap-up. Lorenzo sent me a couple of traces privately (on my request to keep the list free of the big attachments). I have reviewed them and I have to admit I am a bit puzzled by the traces. This just made me post a question on the valgrind mailing list. I hope to get some feedback from there soon.

Other than that, I have run a number of new tests today, during one I detected a problem inside imuxsock, but this one is probably unrelated as it isn't loaded. I will continue testing. Any more feedback is welcome. As soon as I have new news, I'll post.

Rainer