Mailing List Archive

Ooops, slight update
Okay, I was wrong, we do still need the --qmail-bounce flags, and I also had to correct the way they were being applied.

Previously I had been just turning on the 'search for extra RFC822 headers' for every header-seek, this was causing a
lot of files to be missed. Now the 'qmail-bounce/extra-RFC822' search is ONLY turned on when we're checking the
contents of a file being handled by MIME_handle_plain().

1.3-dev has been updated ... and finally it seems things are now right.... for now.

Regards.

--
Paul L Daniels - PLD Software - Xamime
Unix systems Internet Development A.B.N. 19 500 721 806