Mailing List Archive

(no subject)
Hi,

For some time now I'm facing a weird issue. My device configuration is
stable however rancid intermittently reports changes. Sometimes it reports
that many lines have been removed - looks like here is the problem. Then it
reports that lines were added, where, I guess, it gets the config
correctly. And sometimes it does not report any changes, where again, it
suggests that the config was properly retrieved.
I've been using rancid for many years, v2.3.8. Then I migrated to 3.13 with
the hope that the issue disappear. It didn't help, I still observe the
problem.

The backuped device is Citrix's NetScaler. I suppose that this intermittent
problem started when I added a looong (>1000 chars) line to the
configuration.

Can someone help with the idea how to troubleshoot this issue?

Regards,
Pawel