Mailing List Archive

Re: [quagga-dev 16700] Re: nongnu.org is down, see https://gogs.quagga.net/Quagga instead
Gogs should be fine but we do have to upload/move/update the other
information (Docs etc) to Gogs so that its complete

Thanks,
- Balaji

Re: [quagga-dev 16700] Re: nongnu.org is down, see https://gogs.quagga.net/Quagga instead [ In reply to ]
On Sun, 28 Jan 2018, Balaji Gurudoss wrote:

> Gogs should be fine but we do have to upload/move/update the other
> information (Docs etc) to Gogs so that its complete

Probably. I've git cvsimport'ed the Savannah/nongnu site into a
quagga-www repo on gogs (which you should be able to access, or give
yourself access to otherwise), which hopefully should auto-update the
pages under:

https://gogs.quagga.net/www

I have redir from www.quagga.net to that at the moment, I'll
change that to a reverse proxy at some point.

Many people will still be getting the nongnu site, as www previously did
a perm redirect to it. So, I'll keep the CVS for nongnu and quagga-www
on gogs synced for the moment.

There's a wiki in Gogs, so I've updated the sidebar wiki URI.

If anyone knows of a modern, nice, minimalist, easy to use framework for
static sites that'd be suitable for this site, let me know. Or if
someone wants to do that work, even better.

regards,
--
Paul Jakma | paul@jakma.org | @pjakma | Key ID: 0xD86BF79464A2FF6A
Fortune:
I could dance with you till the cows come home. On second thought, I'd rather
dance with the cows till you come home.
-- Groucho Marx