Mailing List Archive

(Using virtual interfaces) My bgp daemon does not install learnt routes from its neighbor, so does not announce them!
Hi,

I am using virtual interfaces to run a topology including three bgp
daemon on one machine.

The topology is very simple and includes ASes 1,2 and AS 4. I need AS 2
announce the received routes from AS 4 to AS 1, but is does not!

I test my conf files using three different machine for each bgp daemon
and every thing is ok. But whenever I use virtual interfaces to run
three bgp daemon on one machine, AS2 does not announce the learnt routes
to its neighbor. Because it doea not install the learnt routes. So it
does not announce them.

I do not know what is the problem.

Best,
Shahrooz