Mailing List Archive

Quagga version 1.1.1 BGP peer-group send-community support ??
Hi,

We are using quagga version 1.1.1as a route-server and have just noticed
that send-community doesn't appear to work when configured under a
peer-group -

Config snippet as follows -

neighbor ROUTE-SERVER_POLICY_IPV4_IN peer-group
neighbor ROUTE-SERVER_POLICY_IPV4_IN ttl-security hops 1
neighbor ROUTE-SERVER_POLICY_IPV4_IN timers 5 15
neighbor ROUTE-SERVER_POLICY_IPV4_IN activate
neighbor ROUTE-SERVER_POLICY_IPV4_IN *send-community both*
neighbor ROUTE-SERVER_POLICY_IPV4_IN soft-reconfiguration inbound
neighbor ROUTE-SERVER_POLICY_IPV4_IN maximum-prefix 1 100
neighbor ROUTE-SERVER_POLICY_IPV4_IN route-server-client
neighbor ROUTE-SERVER_POLICY_IPV4_IN route-map IPV4_IN in
neighbor ROUTE-SERVER_POLICY_IPV4_IN route-map IPV4_OUT out

route-map IPV4_OUT deny 10
match ip address prefix-list IPV4_DENIED_PREFIXES
!
route-map IPV4_OUT deny 20
match as-path 99
!
route-map IPV4_OUT permit 100
*set community 12345:2 additive*
set origin igp

As you cn see we are explicitly setting a community in the outbound
route-map but neighbors are not receiving the community.

Has anyone seen this before or knows that this is working (or not) or
perhaps can point me to a thread where this has been discussed before?
Can't seem to find a searchable archive of this list :(

Thanks daz