Mailing List Archive

Sending Router Advertisements using Quagga API or library
Hi,
I hope everybody is fine.

I have a requirement where I want to send a router advertisement using C
code. Is there some kind of an API function to use.

I know that we can put the prefix in the configuration file. But I don't
want to put prefix in the configuration file, but I want to dynamically
update the prefix of the RA (going from quagga).

The other way is to use the netlink interface. But I don't know if netlink
interface exists to control the Router Advertisements. I have tried to
search this in the source code, but no luck so far. Any ideas whether this
sort of thing is already there?

If further understanding is required, do let me know.

Cheers,
K.