Mailing List Archive

HA using quagga and openvpn in different sites
Hi

I need to make a high availability between two openvpn servers that are in two different
physical locations. I thought first of doing a server and a client for each connection and
propagating the routes through ospf and for that I am using the quagga. I also thought
about creating two servers, and adding them to a single multi-line client with the remote
command.

What would be the best way to do this? Of these two forms mentioned above I am having
problems with the tunnel routes,
because if a server goes offline for some reason, when it returns, the openvpn service can
not go up that route
because there is already a same route through another path and then the server Error and
stops.

Any idea is welcome