Mailing List Archive

Issue with iBGB ipv6 route advertising on customer routers in dual-homed connection to one ISP
Hi everyone,

we have a dual-homed connection to one ISP and are using
quagga-1.0.20160309 on freebsd 10.3.

We have started to implement ipv6 in our network. Right now we have an
severe issue with iBGP route advertising the routes of the ipv6 networks
on our customer routers.

We have setup a test environment with four virtual routers (using "BSDRP
1.60 https://bsdrp.net/) and see there the same behavior.
However if we install quagga 0.99.24.1 in this test setup, the iBGP
routes are advertised as expected.

Here some details:

IP of ISP router 1: 2001:db8:100:10::1
IP of ISP router 2: 2001:db8:100:20::1
IP of customer router 1: 2001:db8:1cc:111::1
IP of customer router 2: 2001:db8:1cc:222::1