Mailing List Archive

Questions about the OSPF Client API
Hi,

I'm working on a project with redundancy requirements. OSPF daemons
are running on all our servers.

I would like to use the OSPF Client API to dispatch data to OSPF
nodes, thanks to opaque LSAs.

Unfortunately, I found no documentation about this API on the Internet
except from the web page of the API's author.
So, I decided to dig into examples and various source codes.

Basically, I think I got the idea but I still have questions:

- I would like to be informed that a server failed (so no OSPF daemon
is reachable anymore on the failing machine)

- What are the ism_change and nsm_change callbacks about?

- How do I get opaque data from the OSPFd? I guess the update_notify
callback should fullfill my needs but I fail to see what paramater
gives me the data

If all those questions have already been answered and can be found in some
documentation, I'll appreciate that you point me to it.

Thanks in advance.

MSN Actions Solidaires : http://www.msn.fr/actionssolidaires/ la
solidarité à portée de click