Mailing List Archive

Re: [quagga-users 14822] events in April
Hi Paul,

Does that mean you will continue your efforts with quagga. I bave been a
quagga user for past few years. Currently, we see huge development effort
af FRR. Sadly, for a GPL project to withstand forking , we need pace of
developmemt like the Linux kernel which is missing af quagga.

Regards,
Dipjyoti

Re: [quagga-users 14822] events in April [ In reply to ]
On Mon, 2 Oct 2017, Dipjyoti Saikia wrote:

> Hi Paul,
>
> Does that mean you will continue your efforts with quagga.

An indirect answer, but I have things I want to get done in routing. And
I intend to work on them, one way or another. Which will be all the more
enjoyable by no longer having to deal with the constant behind the
scenes politicking of the gombeen men and mercenaries.

A more practical answer: If you care, lend a hand, in whatever way you
can.

regards,
--
Paul Jakma | paul@jakma.org | @pjakma | Key ID: 0xD86BF79464A2FF6A
Fortune:
Line Printer paper is strongest at the perforations.