Dr. Erwin Hoffmann | www.fehcom.de
PGP key-id: 20FD6E671A94DC1E
PGP key-fingerprint: 8C6B 155B 0FDA 64F1 BCCE A6B9 20FD 6E67 1A94 DC1E
Re: Binc IMAP 2.0.15 - [ In reply to ]
Thus said Erwin Hoffmann on Mon, 23 Oct 2023 21:39:46 +0200:

> Binc IMAP 2.0.15 is out. Following the initial release, I've improved
> the logging capabilities which are aligned with (s/)qmail now.

I've run into an interesting problem. I have one email that when I tried
to view it with Thunderbird gets corrupted to the point where it claims
that there are 45 attachments. When I looked at the source of the
message, somehow Thunderbird had received the message multiple times and
concatenated it all into one huge MIME message. Not sure if this is a
bug with Binc IMAP 2.0.15, or Thunderbird.

I tried sylpheed and claws-mail and they did just fine with the message,
so I'm not sure what to think at this point. When I get a little more
time, I may try to talk IMAP to the server directly and see what comes
out.

Andy