--
The lion and the tiger may be more powerful, but the wolves do not perform
in the circus
Re: ezmlm support [ In reply to ]
Yes.

--
Shepherd Nhongo

Do not Queue mail with SENDMAIL, send mail with QMAIL

Botswana # +267 744 760 40
Zimbabwe # +263 772 688 072
Re: ezmlm support [ In reply to ]
If you were gutsy enough, you could probably wire up some adapter
programs to make it work with other MTAs, to include Courier, provided
that /var/qmail/bin/qmail-queue worked.

LDAP-related installs of qmail and its forks will work with ezmlm and
its forks quite nicely, so long as the lists are going to a user that
has use of the regular dot-qmail files. If you boil it down, even that
isn't required - ezmlm only strictly requires that it can execute
qmail-queue (with the expected interface), and that messages are
delivered to it in the way it'd expect from a qmail install with these
dot-qmail files (showing the example output of 'grep . .qmail-buildsys*'
- for a mailing list I am involved in the management of about a
buildsystem that never came to pass):

.qmail-buildsys:|/opt/local/bin/ezmlm/ezmlm-reject
.qmail-buildsys:|/opt/local/bin/ezmlm/ezmlm-send
'/home/lightning/.lists/buildsys'
.qmail-buildsys:|/opt/local/bin/ezmlm/ezmlm-warn
'/home/lightning/.lists/buildsys' || exit 0
.qmail-buildsys-default:|/opt/local/bin/ezmlm/ezmlm-manage
'/home/lightning/.lists/buildsys'
.qmail-buildsys-default:|/opt/local/bin/ezmlm/ezmlm-warn
'/home/lightning/.lists/buildsys' || exit 0
.qmail-buildsys-owner:/home/lightning/.lists/buildsys/Maildir/
.qmail-buildsys-owner:|/opt/local/bin/ezmlm/ezmlm-warn
'/home/lightning/.lists/buildsys' || exit 0
.qmail-buildsys-return-default:|/opt/local/bin/ezmlm/ezmlm-warn
'/home/lightning/.lists/buildsys' || exit 0
.qmail-buildsys-return-default:|/opt/local/bin/ezmlm/ezmlm-weed
.qmail-buildsys-return-default:|/opt/local/bin/ezmlm/ezmlm-return
'/home/lightning/.lists/buildsys'

I don't know exactly how that breaks down.

--
Ellenor Agnes Bjornsdottir (she)
sysadmin umbrellix.net