--
Pag Bem Fácil Ltda
www.pagbemfacil.com.br
Re: qmailsite offline [ In reply to ]
Hi together,

though I'm trying to enhance qmail with some more recent protocol extensions (s/qmail), qmail.org still provides some interesting links (although some of them are dead) and I've mirrored it available from here:

http://www.aqmail.org

Regards.
--eh.

Dr. Erwin Hoffmann | FEHCom | http://www.fehcom.de | PGP Key-Id 7E4034BE
Re: qmailsite offline [ In reply to ]
Gustavo Rios <rios.gustavo@gmail.com> writes:

> Is it offline ?
> I mean: www.qmai.org

Somewhat this is off-topic. qmail install is not easy. so there needs
many many try and try for install and maintain. so users decrease day by
day. most users want simple way like as "sudo apt-get install postfix".
if qmail go to so, users again increase and qmail.org live again, i
think.

actually manual patch(s) is very tired.

sincerely,

--
^????? _????_ ?????_^))//
Re: qmailsite offline [ In reply to ]
On 1 Dec 2019, at 22:39, ??? wrote:

> most users want simple way like as "sudo apt-get install postfix".
> if qmail go to so, users again increase and qmail.org live again, i
> think.

notqmail has this as an explicit goal
(https://github.com/notqmail/notqmail/wiki#what-are-the-projects-goals)
and installing such packages already works well on several platforms.

We hope to cut another release in the next few weeks. Now's a great time
to try notqmail and let us know where you encounter difficulties or
surprises.

- Amitai
Re: qmailsite offline [ In reply to ]
Hello Amitai,

"Amitai Schleier" <schmonz@schmonz.com> writes:

> On 1 Dec 2019, at 22:39, ??? wrote:
>
>> most users want simple way like as "sudo apt-get install postfix".
>> if qmail go to so, users again increase and qmail.org live again, i
>> think.
>
> notqmail has this as an explicit goal
> (https://github.com/notqmail/notqmail/wiki#what-are-the-projects-goals)
> and installing such packages already works well on several platforms.
>
> We hope to cut another release in the next few weeks. Now's a great
> time to try notqmail and let us know where you encounter difficulties
> or surprises.

Ok tonight i did settle down nullmailer in my chromebook. To me next
trying will be qmail. Possibly i will try with notqmail in Ubuntu 18.04.

Sincerely,

--