Blessed are they who can laugh at themselves for they shall never
cease to be amused.
-- Unknown
Re: Parental Controls [ In reply to ]
Hi Kyle,

I guess, my QMVC would realize most of your requirements. It needs to be
installed as part of the recipient's dot-qmail file.

In case you are interested I can provide you with version 1.7 which
provides some more features.

regards.
--eh.

--On 21. September 2014 18:52:48 -0600 Kyle Wheeler

--
Dr. Erwin Hoffmann | FEHCom | http://www.fehcom.de/ | PGP-Key-Id: 7E4034BE