Any idea on how to solve it?

Thanks.

Ivan L.
Re: qmail pop3 and gmail problems [ In reply to ]
Drop your domain from your local server and then all should be fine.

As long as you have your domain in the locals file then your local users will be automatic to the local server.

This is not a qmail problem but an admin one.Chose what you want and drop that which you don't want.

Imho if you just need to use local qmail as a relay host then don't use the fqdn in the local server so that when you email users at your fqdn it uses dns and mx records registered and thus going to gmail pop
Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone from Orange Botswana