Mailing List Archive

Help on Virtual Domains
mazzoni@dns.iii.it asks:

>I haven't found nothing about using qmail with virtual domains.
>Where i can find some examples and info?

For starters, take a look at the file named "FAQ" in the directory
with all the source code. Items 3.2 and 3.3 cover the basics of
setting up virtual domains. Exploring the man pages for the files
mentioned in those FAQ answers, along with the man pages for dot-qmail
and qmail-alias, can help you with more of the details.

-Greg
--
Greg Andrews West Coast Online
Unix System Administrator 5800 Redwood Drive