Mailing List Archive

qmail-imap-4.1.BETA (APOP Compatible) Linux (S)RPMS
This won't do a lot for the people who don't have RedHat Linux, but I'm
making available a qmail-imap-4.1.BETA package that has been modified for
QMAIL and has
an APOP authentication package added to it. This replaces and conflicts
with the
default imap package that comes with RedHat Linux.

You can find it on ftp://summersoft.fay.ar.us/pub/qmail directory.
Both Sources and Binaries are available.

Beware! I might have messed up and it might mess up all your mail!
(I don't think it will, I just added an authentication package to it and
nothing else).

I am currently testing it out with Eudora Light APOP and it seems to be
working.

If you have any problems, comments, or suggestions about it then please let me
know.

- David Summers