Assuming that anyone has any interest in this, where would I go about
posting the code? python.org?

Damond
Putting code somewhere [ In reply to ]
On Fri, 13 Aug 1999 20:26:40 GMT, "Damond Walker" <dwalker@iximd.com> wrote:

> I'm wrapping up a simple curses-based interface module (implements
> textboxes, buttons, and labels -- told ya it was simple). It is to be used
> for console applications and supports a notion of dialog boxes as well.
> Assuming that anyone has any interest in this, where would I go about
> posting the code? python.org?

I don't know exactly what you've built, but there is a C library out there that
does the same thing. Check out Curses Development Kit (CDK) at:

http://www.vexus.ca/CDK.html

The list of implemented widgets is impressive, check it out. Would be nice to
have a Python binding to CDK, like Perl has.

Best regards,
--
Ovidiu Predescu <ovidiu@cup.hp.com>
http://andromeda.cup.hp.com/ (inside HP's firewall only)