buld a shared libpython. How could I do it?

Thanks

Casantos
Building a shared libpython [ In reply to ]
I wrote:

> I'm installing Python 1.5.2 and noted that there is no configure option to
> buld a shared libpython. How could I do it?

Sorry, I forgot to mention that I'm using an UltraSPARC with Solaris
2.5.1, gcc 2.8.1 and gnu binutils 2.9.1.

Casantos at inf dot ufrgs dot br
Building a shared libpython [ In reply to ]
Carlos A M dos Santos <nospamplease@inf.ufrgs.br> wrote:
> I'm installing Python 1.5.2 and noted that there is no configure option to
> buld a shared libpython. How could I do it?

www.python.org => search => newsgroup search for
"shared libpython" brings up lots of hits. start with
these:

http://www.deja.com/=dnc/getdoc.xp?AN=488431463
http://www.deja.com/=dnc/getdoc.xp?AN=398994871

</F>