Mailing List Archive

Thinking in Python ?
I was just looking on BruceEckel.com for the latest online versions
of "Thinking in C++" & "Thinking in Java" when I saw:

<http://www.BruceEckel.com/PythonProjectWorkshop/index.html>

The Python Project Workshop --

A 5-day, Hands-on Intensive Program Creation Experience using Python
Coached by Bruce Eckel

(using "Learning Python" and "Programming Python" BTW.)

This post is not intended as an advertisement -- but I liked his
Java book enough to go out and buy a paper copy, and maybe
"Thinking in Python" is next!

---| Steven D. Majewski (804-982-0831) <sdm7g@Virginia.EDU> |---
---| Department of Molecular Physiology and Biological Physics |---
---| University of Virginia Health Sciences Center |---
---| P.O. Box 10011 Charlottesville, VA 22906-0011 |---