(loss-less, fast) converter TIFF<->GIF I am also interested in that.

Ole-Kr. Villaboe, ESRF

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
TIFF-images [ In reply to ]
From: olevi@my-deja.com

Is there any way to present TIFF-images through tkinter? After what I've
read, only GIF, PPM and PGM are supported, but maybe there's a way
around?

I'm working with many large images (>8M) both as input and output, so
conversion should be really be avoided. But if anyone knows a good

TIFF-images [ In reply to ]
From: <olevi@my-deja.com>
> Is there any way to present TIFF-images through tkinter? After what I've
> read, only GIF, PPM and PGM are supported, but maybe there's a way
> around?

http://www.pythonware.com/products/pil/
(software distribution)

http://www.pythonware.com/library/pil/handbook/index.htm