to _READ_ clipper-files here.

TYIA!

.Timo
[Q] dbase-file/clipper-index read-module [ In reply to ]
From: "Timo Rainio" <timo@prompt.deANTISPAM>

hello world,

anyone around who knows about a Python-module for dbase-file (.dbf) access?
support for clipper-style NTX-index structures would be great. I only want
to _READ_ clipper-files here.

TYIA!

.Timo
[Q] dbase-file/clipper-index read-module [ In reply to ]
* Timo Rainio

| anyone around who knows about a Python-module for dbase-file (.dbf)
| access? support for clipper-style NTX-index structures would be
| great. I only want to _READ_ clipper-files here.

I have a module that can handle .dbf and .fpt files at

It can't handle NTX files, since I didn't need that when I wrote
it. :)

--Lars M.
[Q] dbase-file/clipper-index read-module [ In reply to ]
From: Lars Marius Garshol <larsga@ifi.uio.no>

* Timo Rainio