Hank Fay

--
http://www.prosysplus.com
ActiveX, IDE [ In reply to ]
Hank Fay wrote in message <7cKd3.3449$lr3.133866@news2.jacksonville.net>...
>I'd like to make Wintel apps using ActiveX controls under Python: is there
>an IDE for Python that will support this?

Pythonwin supports hosting ActiveX controls, but if you are expecting an
ActiveX IDE similar to VB, you will be dissapointed.

http://starship.python.net/crew/mhammond

Mark.
ActiveX, IDE [ In reply to ]
Mark,

actually, I want a command window just like pythonwin 1.52 or whatever,
which I already have installed; but also want to be able to visually design
forms, including drag-n-drop, visually size, etc., activex controls, also as
I currently do. FWIW: I think the VB IDE is a straightjacket.

thanks,

Hank

--
http://www.prosysplus.com